"EcoFique Cares" .... and asks your attention for an interesting and sound investment proposal, supported by scientific research and new visions, which contribute to a more sustainable agriculture, improvement of the environment and cultivation of healthy crops without chemicals that eventually end up in your food and kitchen at home…...
OUR VISION AND WORK ETHIC
“EcoFique Cares” …. and requests your attention for an interesting, sustainable and sound investment proposal …
EcoFique and its partners, established an R&D-driven enterprise, where innovation and continuous improvement are the central themes that drive its everyday decision-making.
The Fique plant traditionally cultivated for its excellent fibers also produces many elements present in high concentrations in the juice and bagasse that can be used to make excellent 100% organic fertilizers, fungicides and nematicides (a product to eliminate plant-parasites), Using the juice and bagasse that remains after defibering the leafs for the fibers also brings a solution to a very serious problem of contamination due to large scale dumping of the crude juice and bagasse in traditional Fique Cultivation for its fibers. With our patented technology we make the difference to change.
These discoveries and insights keep us focused and alert, and provide us with the energy to focus on delivering on this vision and finding further new improvements in the future.
Facing important ecological and environmental issues……
The Fique plant is well-known and has been cultivated by farmers in Columbia and other Andes Regions in South America for centuries, for the purpose of fiber production (clothing, shoes, baskets, bags, purses, artwork and in more recent decades to make bags for coffee beans but also fibers for MDF floor covers and many other applications)
However, only 4% of the Fique plant is traditionally taken into productive use for its fibers and the remaining parts of the plant are simply dumped as waste, resulting in significant environmental problems due to certain elements in the juice and bagasse: The juice and bagasse in its raw state cause a chemical reaction when coming into touch with water (aquifers, creeks, rivers) which eliminates all oxygen from the water killing all aquatic life. (Indian populations use(d) the raw juice to catch fish that will simply go belly up due to oxygen deficit caused by the chemical reaction of the raw juice/bagasse)
Approximately 70,000 small farms are engaged in the cultivation of the Fique plant in Colombia, so the extent of waste from the unused parts of the plant is enormous (96%): the problem has simply grown during past decades, without serious solutions available, until recently.
The EcoFique group’s technology to put the plant’s waste material into productive use resulting in unusually excellent organic fertilizers, fungicides and nematicides and has provided a significant breakthrough – both for the economics of Fique Cultivation and production and as a solution to the serious environmental issues. The Fique juice and bagasse contain many natural basic and specific elements and minerals needed for healthy plant growth.See here for more detailed information and technical specifications
Become an investor in EcoFique and landowner in just four easy steps!
1.) Request a brochure from EcoFique today
- EcoFique will have a brochure available soon, with more detailed information about its vision and business plan, as well as the concrete opportunities available to investors, which will answer many questions you may have.
2.) EcoFique Reservation Form
- By completing this form, you provide Us with the information needed to complete the draft contracts, which will then be made available to you for review, we will answer any further questions you may have, after which the contracts can be signed.
3.) Purchase and Cultivation Contracts
- The contracts confirm the binding legal relationship between the investor and EcoFique, and also permit Us to meet the legal obligations related to making investments in Colombia.
4.) Be part of the Hacienda La Esmeralda!
- EcoFique provides support for all legal and tax aspects of the investment process, the completed contracts are straightforward and uncomplicated.
- When the legal process has been completed, you will be able to use your INVESTORS LOGIN to access to the Plantation webcam which will soon be installed, plus you are welcome to visit us and stay in one of the four cabins coming under construction soon at Hacienda La Esmeralda.