- Let’s make one thing clear; Colombia’s future is brighter than ever.
- In 2016, Colombia’s president Juan Manuel Santos signed the peace agreement with the FARC.
- This was a big step forward for the safety in Colombia, also for the regions that were closed off from the outside world during many decades and marked as a ‘no go area’.
- South American Colombia has Bogotá as its capital of the country.
- Nowadays many tourists increasingly find their way to beautiful Colombia.
Map of Colombia
click on the image
Colombia in short
Colombia announced it’s independence from Spain in 1810.
Spanish por favor
- The official language is Spanish.
- More than 99.2% of Colombians speak Spanish, also called Castilian, 65 Amerindian languages, two Creole languages, the Romani language and Colombian Sign Language are also spoken in the country.
- English has official status in the archipelago of San Andrés, Providencia and Santa Catalina.
- The population of Colombia counts 50 million people.
- Most of them are Catholic.
- More about Colombia in the Wikipedia
Colombia is a rapidly upcoming economy
- Last year’s independent economic research rapport stated that Colombia can call itself the largest and fastest upcoming economy of South America.
- If you want to invest in Colombia in what so ever product, just do it now, before it’s too late, or off course… to expensive.
- Why Colombia? It is one of the most beautiful unspoiled countries in the world.
- With more than friendly and proud people, delicious fruits, fantastic nature and tropical animals.
- In Colombia you can explore and enjoy unspoiled jungle, beautiful sunsets on the beach, spectacular mountain views. Whatever you are looking for, Colombia has it.
Colombia… just interesting
- Investing in Colombia means very profitable returns on investment against very low costs. This is your chance for high returns on your investment.
- You don’t want to miss out on this one. We have years of experience with several projects in South America.